Selasa, 02 Juli 2013

Keurig Elite Brewer Smart Deal





Get the best deal for Keurig Elite Single-Cup Brewer B40 + 25 Free K-Cups is now hitting the market. This awesome item is now on sale, you might purchase it now for only $0.00 and often delivered within a single day.

Product Info



If you've been waiting for a quality single-cup brewer under $100, your wait is over. Keurig's Elite B-40 offers the same quality brewing system as the B-50, minus some of the bells and whistles. The B-40 features single button brewing, a removable water reservoir and drip tray, and indicator lamps to let you know when the water's heating, when you're ready to brew and if you need to add water or descale the machine. The result? A no-fuss, solidly-built single-cup brewer that doesn't



Pros


  • Stylish and convenient
  • Quality brewing system

User Opinions


K Cups not for everyone
Harry J. Koenig

Keurig works as advertised - just to expensiveI buy a 48oz Folgers ground coffee for $13.00. It makes 380 6oz cups.Mostly I drink 8-10 oz cups.Lets say 9 oz would be 250 cups at $13.253 K cups would cost $154 (I buy K cups for .61/ea)I have seen K cups for .47 cents but they didn't have my preferred brand and no decaf, but even at .47 that's expensive and you have to buy bulk (80).Maybe a working couple looking for a fast cup in the morning before work, K cups would be an option

Coffee at it's best !!!
Sax57

I made the right choice with this and every purchase I've have made with Amazom.com. I coffee this machine makes is excellent. It's fast and very easy to set up. I am very satisfied with my purchase of this item.


Key: Keurig Single-Cup Brewer, Keurig Elite Single-Cup, Keurig Elite Brewer, Elite Single-Cup Brewer