Jumat, 05 Juli 2013

TRU Single Serve Best Offer





On sale now for TRU Digital Single Serve Coffee Brewer is now hitting the market. This best TRU Single Serve is now on sale, you might buy it this moment for just $0.00 and usually delivered in 24 hours.

Item Info



The TRU Digital Single Serve POD Coffee Maker produces caf� quality gourmet coffee with the ease and convenience of a touch pad control system. The Ultimate Brew System uses a pump feature enabling it to extract the coffee extremely well from the pods unlike other pod brewers that simply boil and drip water through. The elegant and highly stylish black countertop brewer measures 10.75L x 6.75W x 13.75H inches and features a removable water tank and multi POD holders. The Unit has a slide-out POD chamber as well as a two-piece drip tray.



Features


  • Caf� Quality Coffee
  • Digital Brew Control
  • Multi POD Holders
  • Removable Water Tank
  • Touch Pad Control

Reviews


Best single serve coffee maker!!!!
akjk88

This is by far the best single serve coffee maker I have tried.So far I have tried the Dolce Gusto - Poor selection of coffeeThe Tassimo- good maker but poor selection of coffeeThe Keurig has been my least favorite I prefer my old drip maker to the Keurig yes it has big selection of coffee but makes a terrible cup of coffee.The Tru however makes the best cup of coffee ever. You do have to buy pods online but online there is a huge selection and the price is way lower than k-cups. Donut Shop pods are very good!This maker is compact and makes a nice foamy cup of coffee and is very quick. My only complaint is the water reservoir is a little tricky to get on at first but over all it is a great maker!!11-16-12 updating my review from sept 2012 . I did like this coffee maker, however after 2 months it quit working. The pump would no longer pump the water and the machine kept saying it was out of water. I will not replace this with another one.

Jury's still out
William R. Hollon

I've had this for a little over a month and I can now say that I'm in the middle about whether this was a good purchase or not. It makes a great cup of coffee, that's the good side. On the other side, the unit isn't tall enough to put a tall mug under so you can't always use the cup you'd like. Also the drawer that holds the pod isn't molded correctly so when it's shut it doesn't match the contour of the rest of the unit and the drawer gets stuck and is very hard to open first thing in the morning. The water holder isn't that hard to fill and replace but it is a a little tricky at first. I've had one morning that it wouldn't brew and the low water light was flashing. The water unit was full and it took several times pulling the water unit out and replacing it before it started working again.I bought this unit to get away from the pump problems on the K-Cup systems, that was (and I believe still is) a major problem. For now, I'm not sure if this system is any better, maybe its just a different set of problems...Don't worry about the quality of the coffee, I've roasted my own coffee beans and if you buy the right pods and use the correct amount of water you will be very happy with the results.Update: 1/25/13 - Just like another reviewer, my coffee maker has quit working. It can't tell when it has water so it won't do anything. Changed the recommendation to a 1 star, buy at your own risk.

So far, so good
J. Strassheim

I just bought this coffee maker at Kohl's on sale for $65. It was the only pod brewer they had, and I don't want a Keurig simply because I don't want my coffee stored in and coming out of plastic cups. (Plus, a friend of mine had one and I thought the coffee she brewed me was very weak and bland, so I wasn't impressed). I doubt those plastic cups are BPA free. Anyway. I have gone through 5 (yes, 5) BUNN pod brewers...the first 4 were the $300 pod brewers, and then after being so frustrated with having to have that replaced BEFORE 2 YEARS was up (warranty is 2 years), I asked if they would let me try their $99 home pod brewer. It worked great, but then died this past week like the rest....and it's only been 2 years but now I'm DONE with BUNN although it was a good brewer, and a better built machine than the TRU.That being said, so far the TRU is actually brewing a strong-tasting cup of coffee and a very nice foam on top. I also burned my tongue tasting it immediately after brewing, but I'm okay with that. I like my coffee hot and always ask Starbucks to make mine extra EXTRA hot.I don't really like the plastic water compartment, it rattles a lot when brewing, so I'm not sure what that means. And I don't like my water sitting in a plastic container when I don't know what quality the plastic is. The only other negative I see is that the button you press to disengage the pod holder is not super easy to maneuver. It's actually the end of the pod holder itself, sticking out (not a button) so I haven't figured out a way to disengage it smoothly on the first try. All plastic, kind of cheap-ish, but there is really nothing to do about that anyway.Based on other reveiws, I'm hoping this machine lasts longer than 2 months!!! In general, I would say it is a lesser quality built machine than the BUNN, and I'm glad I only paid $65 for it. There is only a 1 year warranty on the machine, but since I bought mine at Kohls, I figure if it breaks down in two months, they will still take it back. Then I guess I'm back to square one, so we'll see.I'm giving it 4 stars because I am pleased with the taste of the coffee, temperature, and foam. So far it makes me happy.I'm not giving it 5 stars because it seems a bit cheaply made, and I (personally) don't like the plastic parts. And I'm also nervous it will die on me in 2 months. :)


Tags: Digital Single Serve, TRU Digital Single, TRU Single Serve, TRU Digital Serve