Jumat, 07 Juni 2013

Ekobrew Ultimate Stainless Steel Elite Single Serve Kit for Keurig K-Cup Brewers





Get the best deal for Ekobrew Ultimate Stainless Steel Elite Single Serve Kit for Keurig K-Cup Brewers is becoming hot. This awesome Ultimate Stainless Steel is currently available, you may purchase it now for just $0.00 and usually delivered within a single day.

Item Information



The Ekobrew stainless steel elite is a sturdy, 100% lead free, one-piece design and it has a deep-set lid flange, heat resistant grips, 100% silicone o-ring and internal weld. A greater internal volume, inlet dispersion cone, micro-screen and laser perforated base all provide the perfect combination of attributes to ensure a clean, full and even extraction of the very best your coffee has to offer.



Features


  • The Ekobrew Stainless Steel Elite is a sturdy, 100% BPA/lead free, one-piece�design and it�has a deep-set lid flange, heat resistant grips, 100% silicone O-ring and internal weld
  • A greater internal volume, inlet dispersion cone, micro-screen and laser perforated base all provide the perfect combination of attributes to ensure a clean, full and even extraction of the very best your coffee has to offer.
  • Save money by using your favorite coffee and, at the same time, reduce the impact on the environment; The all-metal hinge resists fatigue from frequent use. No need to remove the Keurig filter holster; simply fill the Ekobrew Eliteand brew normally.
  • The Ekobrew Elite's unique design provides the very best coffee possible and its smooth interior makes clean up fast and easy; The Ekobrew Elite is not compatible with the B30, B130, B150, B155, B3000 and Vue
  • The Elite Single Serve Storage Drawer comes with four corner rubber grips that keep the base in place. No more machine dancing concerns due to pump vibration or uneven counter top material.

User Opinions


3 Great Items Bundled for 1 Great Price
T. A. Bess

I don't often review the products that I buy from Amazon (and I buy a lot), and I don't often give out 5 stars.This particular set is an exception.I already had one of the standard Ekobrew units (plastic) and was reasonably pleased with it.Of the several re-usable K-cup units that I have tried, Ekobrew seems to most closely approximate the genuine K-kup brewing flavor. The one that Keurig sells (My K-kup) was dissapointing. The coffee was always weak, no matter how much you packed inside. It was also a hassle to change out the holster to install it. Solofill was a little better. Better taste (but still weak) and easier to install. But because of the construction (a protruding nosepiece) it would not sit upright on the cabinet for filling and was difficult to clean. Ekobrew seems to have solved all those issues with it's design.The inherent design flaw with the others as far as brewing and taste is that they allow too much water to simply bypass the coffee grounds and go right into the cup. Also, the water that does hit the grounds isn't held there long enough to extract all the flavor. Ekobrew seems to have engineered their unit better to solve this problem. It has a dispersal nozzle inside and the lid seals with an o-ring.The only thing that concerned me about the standard Ekobrew was the longevity of the plastic "living hinge" between the body and the lid. Yes, it will last a long time and they aren't that expensive. But I saw the stainless steel version, and I was instantly captivated. This thing will last forever, is durable, is easy to clean, and the lid seals better thanks to more precise tolerances and a bigger o-ring. (did I mention that I am a Mechanical Engineer by profession?) :-)So I see this set on Amazon: the stainless steel Ekobrew, a stainless steel measuring scoop, and a steel 36-kup storage drawer for standard k-kups.By the way, I can't even find this on Amazon anymore...so maybe it was discontinued. It is still on the Ekobrew site for around $50 (but out of stock).The stainless steel Ekobrew seals extremely well and retains the water inside the grounds longer. It puts more of a pumping strain on the Keurig unit, and the flow is much slower and will take a little longer to complete, but the flavor is so much better!The measuring scoop is stainless steel, shaped like a hemisphere. All the other plastic scoops that I have are large diameter with a flat bottom, making it very difficult to put coffee in the Ekobrew without spilling it. The stainless steel unit works fine because you can fit it inside the Ekobrew before dumping it. It also has a large alligator clip on the handle, so that you can use it to secure your coffee bean bag top after closing it.The storage tray is a unique design, unlike the carousel style ones. You can stack your stuff on top of it (even the Keurig brewer) and it is quite sturdy. My only complaint is that the k-kups usually bind inside the drawer as you try to open it, unless you open it very carefully. The price of this storage unit separately is arond $19. The only other product I've seen with the stainless steel scoop is the Ekobrew gift set at around $22. The stainless steel Ekobrew lists for $24.99 on the Ekobrew site.I purchased this set on Amazon Prime on 11 Novemeber 2012 for $34.99. So, if it becomes available again, snag it if it's less than the Ekobrew site price of $49.99.I'm extremely pleased with the set, and expect it to give long and quality service.

Love, Love, Love!
Jill

I've tried multiple keurig single serve filters... Finally, I have one that makes great coffee, as good as K cups... Better. I make my own recipes with cinnamon, cocoa, vanilla, coconut... The water runs slower through this filter so the taste of the coffee has a chance to be absorbed by the water. Previous filters I've tried, water would run through so fast that it tasted like dirty water.... The coffee didn't have time to be absorbed by the water. This filter is made very well, stainless steel with a tight seal. Excellent single serve scoop that has a clip on the back so i can clip it to my freshly ground bag of coffee. No grounds in my cup! Perfect. Great purchase. It came with a K cup holder which I hate... Awkwardly Huge, rickety metal opens noisy, I threw it out.... But the filter and single serve scoop with the incorporated clip are worth every penny to me.

Cup works great...The drawer, not so great
Car Guy Bobby

The single serve stainless cup for my Keurig B176 Platinum works very well. I've not experienced any negatives from using it. I can use my favorite coffees at a fraction of the cost of k-cups.The storage drawer on the other hand is bowed up in the center on the bottom, which makes it difficult to keep the storage drawer full of k-cups without them catching on the top lip when trying to open and close it. it can be pushed down, but will eventually pop back up. The drawer itself also tends to stick, not sliding smoothly, which could be greatly improved if they used some sort of track/rail design instead. It also makes my Keurig sit so tall that I have to pull the whole drawer forward to get the brew handle to raise fully to get k-cups or the single-serve kit in or out of the machine. If I had to choose again, I'd get this without the storage drawer and instead get a carousel to store my k-cups.


Key: Ultimate Stainless Steel, Ekobrew Stainless Steel