Minggu, 09 Juni 2013

Suncana H701A-RED Pod Brewer with Deluxe Triple Coating, Red





Best deal for Suncana H701A-RED Pod Brewer with Deluxe Triple Coating, Red is becoming hot. This cool product is currently on sale, you can purchase it right now for only $0.00 and usually delivered in 24 hours.

Item Description



Stylish lcd display for quick and easy use. Deluxe triple coating in red. Pod brewer works with a wide variety of pods.



Strong Feat


  • Stylish lcd display for quick and easy use
  • Pod brewer works with a wide variety of pods
  • Deluxe triple coating in red
  • Programmable volume settings
  • Includes power save mode

Customer Opinions


Say Goodbye to Senseo!
Kim Schultz

I have literally tried every type and about every manufacturer of single serve coffee maker (k-cup, pod, scoop). I have had a Senseo for over a year and absolutely love it. Except that it is unpredictable, leaks all over the place and probably the reason why it is off the market. So how do you go from using a Senseo to using something like a Black & Decker or the Hamilton Beach The Scoop. You don't!!! You use the Suncana. I've only had it for a week but my husband is a royal pain in the butt when it comes to 1) his coffee and how it tastes 2) how easy a machine is to use and 3) and most important how easy it use to clean up after. My husband absolutely loves this machine. No leaks all over my granite countertops, no mess, easy to use, easy to clean up. And did I mention it LOOKS absolutely beautiful???!! If it lasts I will stick with this brand. Hopefully they are working on a new model that can accommodate a travel mug and two pods. Then it would be absolute perfection.

Nice brewer but pricey
ccarms

This is my fourth brewer and the most expensive. I started with a Home Cafe double cup brewer that had a history of electronic failures and sure enough it lost the cicuit board after 6 months. I then bought a cheap Black and Decker and while it made great coffee it always had a tendency to leak. It has lasted 3 years but the adjustable spout broke off due to the plastic getting brittle and the leaking became more of a flood. I then bought a Hamilton Beach but it turned out to not be a true pod brewer as it does not brew under pressure but just drips through the pod which makes very poor tasting and anemic coffee. That brings me to the Suncana SunCafe brewer. It is a true brewer that uses pressure to fully extract the flavors out of the pod and it brews a great cup of coffee.Appearance - 5 stars - This unit is very pleasing to the eye and the fit and finish is very good.Functionality - 4 Stars - Easy to setup and easy to use but does not have the space to take a tall travel mug so one star off.Taste - 5 stars - I have tried several varietys of pods and it works very well with all of them and they all taste as good as or better than with my old unit.Durability/Value - 3 Stars - Several other reviewers for the SunCafe listing which is the same as the Suncana have had issues with the pod holder cracking and then leaking so I will have to wait and see but due to the price which was 3 times what I paid for the old Black and Decker it will have to last at least twice as long to be considered a good value and if it does I will up my rating.Overall 4 stars.

Great coffee!
Julie Bryan

I have had this for about 2 months now. I just love it. I love the red color too. I wish the flatter pods were more easily available in stores in the Midwest, but I make my own now so fast that my way is probably much cheaper. Coffee is ready quickly and tastes great. Great foam on top. It only takes one tiny coffee particle to block up the tiny hole in the bottom of the pod holder, so if it starts to leak, look at the bottom of the metal holder and you can easily remove a blockage with a toothpick. There are no permanent filters out that fit this yet, but Suncana is developing their own. In the meantime, I bought "The Coffee Pod Press, DIY Coffee Pod Maker for Senseo" on ebay which is just a wood cutout for making pods out of regular filters. Works great.


Lookup: Suncana Pod Brewer, Suncana H701A-RED Pod, Suncana H701A-RED Brewer, H701A-RED Pod Brewer