Sabtu, 22 Juni 2013

Keurig Single Serve Coffee and Tea Brewing System Cheap





Best offer for Keurig Single Serve Coffee and Tea Brewing System is trending. This awesome product is now available, you may purchase it this moment for just $0.00 and usually delivered in a single day.

Item Info



Deliciously simple� in less than 60 seconds!

The gourmet Keurig� Ultra B77 single serve coffee system offers easy one-touch brewing with four brewing sizes, an advanced programmable LCD control center, 24-hour digital clock and removable drip tray. Includes a bonus pack of 72 K-Cups� variety pack plus one My K-Cup reusable filters.

Each K-Cup is sealed air-tight for freshness and is available in over 150 varieties of name brand gourmet coffee and teas to meet the most demanding taste profiles. All coffees available are 100% Arabica beans.

Includes Variety Bonus Pack:

* 12 K-Cup Variety Pack
* Additional K-Cup bonus pack includes 5 12 count packs from gourmet roasters:
o Green Mountain
o Tully's
o Caribou
o Newman's Own
* My K-cup Reusable Coffee Filter: allows you to use your own ground coffee

Features:

* Color: Silver/Black
* New Quiet Brew TechnologyTM
* Patented microprocessor controlled technology
* Removable 60oz. water reservoir w/ blue light- makes up to 10 cups before refilling
* Always ready- brews in under 1 minute
* Programmable LCD control center w/ blue backlight
* 24-hour digital clock
* Programmable on/off
* 1-touch brewing: 4 sizes
o 4 oz. brew
o 6 oz. brew
o 8 oz. brew
o 10 oz. brew
* Chrome handle
* Drip tray is removable to accomodate taller travel mugs
* Power: 1500 watts
* Voltage: 120VAC/60HZ
* UL / c-UL approved for household use only
* Includes: My K-cup Reusable Coffee Filter: allows you to use your own ground coffee, 12 K-Cup variety pack + 60 K-Cup bonus pack (72 total K-Cups included)
* Dimensions: 13"H x 10"W x 13.25"D
* Weight: 12 lbs. empty; 15 lbs. full
* 1 year limited warranty



Features


  • Quiet Brew Technology 24-hour digital clock Programmable on/off

User Reviews


Different then the B70
Arthurdent3

I give this 3 stars just because it is a Keurig and the single serve system is great.I do however have a beef with this model. Not only is it more expensive than your BJ's or Costco it also lacks certain features you get when you purchase the B70 model. I just bought mine at BJ's and I am returning it to purchase a B70 model.The differences are:B70 ( Platinum )Cup sizes up to 12ozAdjustable TempLacks the 72 K-Cups instead you get 12.B77 ( Select )Stops at 10ozNo Adjustable Temp.Bonus 72 K-Cups instead of the 12.If you don't care much for the differences then the extra K-cups might make it worth the buy. I would still suggest you get it from BJ's or Costco since this price is $30 more here than they have it for.I wanted the 12oz so I decided to forgo the extra k-cups and I am going for the B70 (Platinum).

The Keurig package to buy, but only if you can find a bargain
Brian Connors

We've had ours for about two weeks and it is exactly what we wanted it to be. The coffee it makes is excellent, and with this particular package you're not locked into the (rather expensive) K-Cups since it comes with a My K-Cup filter for your own coffee, and if you don't mind paying for the K-Cups there's still a huge selection available, starting with Keurig's parent company Green Mountain Coffee and extending to several other smaller specialty coffee roasters. It's dead simple to use and even knocks out a couple of useless features from the B70 model (the unnecessary temperature control and the pathetically weak 11-oz serving size). On the whole, this package is an excellent bargain for a single-serve coffee maker -- if you know where to look.I'm not too sure what's going on with the pricing on Amazon's partners here, but we wound up buying ours at a warehouse store and saving thirty dollars off the street price for a B70; considering what the K-Cups go for and how much the filter adapter costs, we essentially got the coffee maker for not much more than the price of the Mini. The price difference between there and here led me to knock a star off the rating. The upshot, though, is that if you're going to buy a Keurig brewer and you don't think the Keurig Mini will suit your needs (the B77 has a water tank suitable for 4-6 people), this is the brewer and package to get.

Great coffee, great hot chocolate, great coffee maker
Botpol

I'd been searching for a coffee maker for some time. So many look good and the price range is ridiculous, what does a girl buy? I knew I didn't want a coffee maker with a large pot, my husband doesn't drink coffee and I typically drink one or two cups. I owned a Senseo at one time but primarily used it for tea, the coffee always had a funky cardboard taste to me. To get a decent selection of coffees or teas I had to go online, it just wasn't convenient to have to order my pods and wait for them.The Keurig is a whole different story. I was at at store and saw this, I was still on the fence until I saw this new model could make a glass of iced tea as well. Needless to say I was sold, yay for impulse buying!! I love how quick this makes coffe, tea and hot chocolate. The manual says it could take over a minute for a cup but I've found it's always less than a minute. I also love the fact I can locally buy the K-cups if I run out or I can use the mycup if I want to use my own coffee or tea.My in-laws came out for a couple of weeks and they fell in love with this too. They are the typical older parents, they know what they like and don't want to change. They like their Folgers Classic and that's what they wanted to drink. I knew they could use the Mycup but I had no idea on the amount or if the taste would be different. I had only used Mycup for tea, which it worked fine for. They came out, I should them how to use it and I think they liked this machine a little more everyday. About a week into their visit they said they wanted one for home and the Keurig actually made the coffee taste better.Oh, and I like the light for the water reservoir. It's bright enough to act as a night light in the kitchen but not so bright it's annoying. The light also blinks when the water gets low, again a nice, non-annoying way to let me know to fill it.Pros:Easy to useEasier to clean than a coffee makerSaves money, no wasted coffeeBrews a better cup of coffeeBrew good hot chocolate, we use the Cafe Escapes K-cupsEasy to find K-cups locally and are cheaper than onlineEveryone can get the coffee, tea, hot chocolate they wantBrews quicklyCons:Now we have to buy one for the in-lawsReservoir could be bigger but then I suppose it would make the foot print bigger, which I wouldn't want.


Key: