Sabtu, 04 Mei 2013

BUNN 392BP 12-Cup Commercial Pourover Coffee Brewer Bonus Pack





Get the best deal for BUNN 392BP 12-Cup Commercial Pourover Coffee Brewer Bonus Pack is trending. This cool BUNN 12-Cup Commercial is now on sale, you may purchase it now for only $279.99 and often delivered in 24 hours.

Item Information



The BUNN 392 gourmet pourover coffee brewer with 2 warmers is a commercially designed pourover system that brews gold cup standard coffee in about 3 minutes. With its contemporary styling and ease of operation, the BUNN 392 is sure to become the new standard in coffee equipment.



Factor Benefits


  • Pourover brewer requires no plumbing - completely portable
  • Includes 50 paper coffee filters, pour-in pitcher, two glass decanters and tea funnel
  • Ideal for: employee breakrooms, in-store hospitality, community small business sales
  • Consistently brews perfect coffee in 3 minutes
  • Two separately controlled warming stations

User Reviews


Even nice for a home machine
NorthLasVegas

I roast my own coffee and use a french press on the weekend and a grind and brew during the week. It was time to replace the grind and brew. Amazon had a special discount on kitchen wares and I was able to pick this unit up for an awesome deal and less than a new grind and brew. I shopped around and found similar units but this was the only one with the decanters included. It makes a great home coffee machine, the unit has a reservoir that holds just under three pots of hot water. I don't need to keep the water hot all the time so I have a timer that turns it on a half an hour before I get up, A full reservoir of cold water takes about 20 minutes to heat. It has rain shower type head that evenly distributes the already heated hot water. The coffee definitely has an improved flavor and is at a nice hot temp. During the week I pour it right into my Thermos for work and leave the burners off. When I am done I turn off the master switch on the back and flip it back on before I go to bed so the timer can do its thing the next morning. On the weekend I f I haven't finished the coffee in an hour I just put the rest in a carafe so it doesn't get that hot plate flavor. A thermos of freshly burr mill ground hot coffee takes about a minute or so a full pot less than three. The unit is just like the ones you see in a restaurant but nice and modern looking. It is very tall so an open counter top or breakfast bar is best.

Bunn Coffee Brewer
Marty J.

We had a "baby" Bunn Coffee Maker for about 10 years and it was just worn out. My husband saw the two burner pour over model and really wanted one for our home. As silly as it sounds, I bought him one for our anniversary since I knew he'd never buy one for himself. He was delighted! He immediately set it up and made a pot of coffee. It actually tasted better than coffee from our baby Bunn. (I knew ours was wearing out). The only issue that I have with it is that I wish the burner indicators had lights on them so you know when the burners are turned on. Also, when you buy this coffee maker, it comes with two coffee pots and it does not say so in the description. It's a little misleading.

Bunn Coffee Maker
PatP

We purchased this for our square dance club. Everyone is well satisfied. In the past we used the large urn pots and ended up wasting a lot of coffee. It has saved us a lot on coffee purchases.


Tags: BUNN 12-Cup Commercial, BUNN 392BP 12-Cup