Jumat, 10 Mei 2013

Keurig B70 Platinum Gourmet Single-Cup K-Cup Brewer Midnight Black





On sale now for Keurig B70 Platinum Gourmet Single-Cup K-Cup Brewer Midnight Black is becoming hot. This awesome Keurig Platinum Gourmet is currently on sale, you may buy it now for only $0.00 and often delivered within 24 hours.

Item Information



Enjoy the perfect cup of freshly brewed coffee with this B70 Platinum single-cup coffee maker from Keurig. It features a black, chrome and stainless steel construction for long lasting durability. This unique single cup brewing system is fully programmable and features a chrome handle and face plate. This brewing system uses ESE pods and brews a sing cup at one time. This machine allows you to choose from five different cup sizes, 4 oz. Iced drinks, 6 oz. More intense cup, 8 oz. Regular cup, 10 oz. Mug, and 12 oz travel mug. It features a removable 60 ounce water reservoir, and a removable stainless steel drip tray to accommodate ;larger mugs and travel cups. It has Quiet Brew technology and energy savings mode with automatic on/off and timer. This brewing system features a blue back lit LCD display with a digital clock and 1500 watts of power. This Keurig B70 brewing system is the perfect addition to any home.

10-1/3" L x 13-4/5" W x 13" H, with a 60 ounce capacity </li>



Features


  • Keurig B70 Platinum Single-Cup Brewer Black
  • Features a black, chrome and stainless steel construction for long lasting durability
  • Fully programmable
  • Features Choice of 5 cup sizes, 4 oz., 6 oz., 8 oz., 10 oz. and 12 oz
  • 1500 watts of power

User Reviews


Very good product for good coffee (much better than B40)
NSIW3687

My wife and I are a long time user of Keurig K-cup brewer machine. We have been using B40 machine for a few years.Recently, our B40 machine has shown a sign of getting toward end-of-life so, we start looking for the next Keurig machine.We've been checking on a few models and eventually settled on B70 model. We thought there would be no pleasant surprise since we've been familiar with B40 but I still came across several new ones after a couple of weeks with it:1. The most noticeable is the sound and vibration when it's pumping water. B70 produces almost none of these stuff when comparing to B402. Ability to choose the cup size There are 5 cup size to choose from. Smallest is like the Espresso cup, all the way to the largest mug. This is quite nice, I can adjust the concentration and amount of coffee for each flavor. It sure does make that same coffee cup much more satisfying.3. Ability to customize the setting With the MENU selections, there are a number of customization, i.e., - auto setting when to have it On/OFF - how hot you want it to be (187 - 192 F) - cup size (didn't I mention this already ?) - a few others that I have yet to try4. Look more appealing The blue lighting on the LED screen and water reservoir makes more pleasing. The light is bright enough for me to see my way around it and no need to turn on kitchen light.We got ours at Costco. It came with 90 k-cups of various kind plus a re-usable k-cup filter for brewing your own beans or tea and of course the normal Costco 90 day warranty. To top it off, they had a promo for $35 rebate (all I had to do was login to Costco.com and let them take care of rebate without having to cut the UPC and mail it). If I'm not mistaken, the similar promo is (or will be) on again during the holiday period.*** UPDATED 01/05/2012 ***So far my B70 works great. I enjoy the k-cup coffees so much. In fact, today I was at SB and ordered Vanilla Latte Tall. After the first zip, it reminded me of Kahlua K-cup (size / aroma / temperature / taste). Honestly, other than a stronger vanilla aroma and taste (because SB added 4-5 squeezes of syrup) the only major different is that it costs almost $4 at SB where as it is $0.70 for K-Cup . . . I like my B70 even more.NOTE: if you go to Bed-Bath & Beyond or Khol's - - they often have various choices of K-cup coffee & tea available. With their coupons, the price could be as low as $0.45 per cup*** UPDATED 01/15/2013 ***Forgot to mention this experience in above review.Please DO USE FILTERED WATER !!You will enjoy this machine much much longer (we used this on our B40 and we used it for 3 yrs). Although cleaning is not a rocket science here, but running pure vinegar a few times to clean up those clogs is something you would not want to do too often either.

GREAT PRODUCT!!!
SUSIE

My husband & I have had this Model Keurig in black for several months & use the heck out of it, three sometimes 4 times daily for coffee, Cocoa, Tea, Oatmeal, etc! We bought this same Model in the limited edition color "Cinnamon" which goes perfect with the colors in our old Airstream camper. They both work great, easy to use and the the screen is easy to read without my glasses, lol. Just make sure you run Vinegar through it to keep it cleaned out from mineral build-up when it starts to slow down on the brewing, it does the job!

A Great Replacement for my previous Keurig
Annette_L

I ordered this coffee maker after reading good reviews at various sites. It has performed wonderfully. I love the extra small setting for instant oatmeal in the morning. My previous Keurig only had 3 cup size settings, none of which were right for my oatmeal. Now I prepare my oatmeal, change the cup size and make my morning coffee. By the time my coffee is made, I can sit and enjoy my breakfast!


Lookup: Keurig B70 Platinum, Keurig B70 Gourmet, Keurig Platinum Gourmet, B70 Platinum Gourmet