Minggu, 12 Mei 2013

Cafe Uno One Cup Coffee Maker





Best offer for Cafe Uno One Cup Coffee Maker is trending. This awesome item is now available, you can purchase it this moment for just $30.00 and often delivered within a day.

Product Info



Caf� Uno lets you brew one cup of coffee at a time in your own cup or the mug which comes with it. Now there is no need to brew a whole cup of coffee, when one cup will do. The Caf� Uno works like a standard coffee maker, but only brews one delicious cup at a time. Use your Favorite coffees without the waste. Features: Measuring Scoop Reusable Filter Extra Base For Larger Mugs White Ceramic Mug Lighted On/Off Switch UL Listed Cord



Pros


  • Brew one cup of coffee at a time
  • Prevents waste
  • Brew the coffee in the mug
  • Great for use with your favorite coffees

Customer Opinions


Makes really good coffee if ...
Kenneth Cooper

On getting ready to order another Cafe Uno I decided to read some other opinions. Hmm. Here's a recommendation for everyone who orders any one of these one cup coffee makers: Use a paper filter. With this unit I simply cut a paper napkin into 16 little squares and place one in the basket on each making. On the other two one cup makers I purchased I used regular coffee filters (small ones). The other two units I bought were made by Brookstone and Black & Decker. I've owned the Brookstone for several years. It's been excellent. It's just getting old and the coffee doesn't taste as good as it used to. The Black & Decker lasted for a month before it burned out (sometimes with these I forget to add water, realize my mistake, then put the water in without letting it cool down). You shouldn't shock the heater that way, but on the other hand, both the Brookstone and the Uno One have been very forgiving. The one thing the Uno One doesn't have that the others had is an automatic shut-off. On the other hand, forgetting to turn off the lighted switch doesn't seem to hurt anything. By the way, the porcelain cup that comes with this little guy is only about 7 oz. One other point, I've found that very slightly less than a level scoop of Yuban coffee grounds makes the best cup. Why am I buying another? Because this one makes better coffee than any coffee maker I've ever owned .. so I want another for a spare .. just in case.

Seems great at first, but is a piece of junk
Cga

This is one of those items that seems great at first but quickly shows its true colors. I bought mine from an online auction site (you know the one I'm talking about).I'd searched for a good one cup coffee maker (don't want the pod type) with the smallest possible footprint for quite a while before buying this one. After trying three or four machines I'm still looking.Even though, strangely enough, it makes quite a good cup of coffee, I can't believe there are any positive reviews of this product at all.I never tried brewing a cup of coffee using the permanent filter. What's the point? It's too much trouble cleaning that style filter. Why anyone would use such a filter is a mystery to me. What I did was cut down larger sized paper filters.A list of the issues and problems I noticed within a week:--The hinge holding the flip top will not stay attached. As a result I have to just press the top in place and hope for the best.--There is a tiny reducer type part that is there to apparently control the dripping of the coffee into the cup. This fell off and disappeared immediately. However, it does not affect operation.--The two interchangeable mug platforms are completely superfluous. They're totally unnecessary. The cup, ANY cup that will fit under the dripping part, will stay in place just fine without either platform.--It takes a LONG time for it to produce a cup of coffee.--It's too hard to clean. Coffee splatters underneath, and because the machine is white you can't just ever put it away without thoroughly washing it first.--It's made from very very cheap, lightweight plastic. It's far too insubstantial, even for an inexpensive coffee maker. Actually, it's not all that cheap...There are two good things about this coffee maker. It really does make a good cup of coffee, and it does take up very little space on your countertop.

Just what my parents wanted
Stuart T. Pyburn

I bought this for my 90 year old parents as a replacement for the same item that was 20 years old and stopped heating. I don't belive i would use this item but for them it's perfect. No cups to buy just there normal coffee and tea and they are set. It's simple and works well.


Lookup: Cafe One Cup, Uno One Cup, Cafe Uno One, Cafe Uno Cup