Selasa, 14 Mei 2013

Hamilton Beach Cup Best Seller





Best offer for Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Stay or Go POD Brewer - 49993 is now available. This awesome Hamilton Beach Personal is currently on sale, you might purchase it now for just $39.99 and usually delivered in 24 hours.

Item Information



Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Stay or Go POD Brewer : For fresh coffee made fast, look no further. The Personal CupTM Brewer makes a single cup the easy way. Instead of messy coffee grounds, it uses affordable and delicious Senseo� Coffee Pods.



Factor Benefits


  • Includes 18 Senseo coffee pods
  • Fresh coffee made fast
  • Brews up to a 14 oz. cup
  • Choose regular, decaf, & a variety of coffee blends & flavors
  • Brew basket is dishwasher safe

User Reviews


Good product for the price.
Tonya

I am happy with my purchase, although I wish that I had known I could only use the coffee pods. No big deal, as I can purchase an insert to be able to use my own select brand of coffee. It works well, and brews quickly. Tends to splash a little if I use one of my smaller coffee cups, but easy clean up. Overall, I would recommend for the price!

Good Value for Cost
Jesse D. Terry

We were at Big Lots yesterday and I saw a Hamilton Beach personal coffee maker that uses the Senseo pods for only $19. Went back today during lunch and picked one up to have here at work. It came with 18 coffee pods, so I don't have to buy anything for a while, but I do plan to get the reusable pod thing so I can use normal coffee grounds. So far, so good. My only complaint is pouring water in the reservoir - you pour it in each time you want to make a cup, which is fine, but logically, you use your coffee cup to pour the water in with, and it doesn't pour so well that way. It took a couple of minutes longer to brew a cup than our Keurig machine at home does (the Keurigs are pretty fast) because it's using a standard drip method vs. the Keurig's pressurized method, but it's still a quick cup of coffee. Using a full cup of water + 1 pod produced a relatively weak cup of coffee, but that's OK by me. You can also place a second pod in the reservoir for a stronger cup, or if you're brewing a larger cup. It can brew up to 14oz. Not bad for $19 I suppose.

Makes a good cup of coffee
Verdae

It is hard to get a good cup of decaf coffee. The process of removing caffeine removes flavor, my opinion.I grind my own coffee and put it in a paper filter, about 3 Tbsp. for a 16oz cup. That works pretty well and does not take long. I found the best filters are someI found in Walmart next to the coffee in the grocery section. It says it is made for 1 to 4 cup brewers and costs about a buck for a pack of 200. The filters are small diameter and thin paper. Perfect.I dump the coffee from my grinder into the filter then pull 4 sides together and lightly twist together. The end product is shaped like a ball. I put that in the bottom of the filter holder. Takes about a minute to brew. Quick and easy.


Lookup: Hamilton Beach Cup, Beach Personal Cup, Hamilton Beach Personal, Hamilton Personal Cup