Selasa, 28 Mei 2013

SS-780SA Single Serve Brewing System





On sale now for SS-780SA Single Serve Brewing System is becoming hot. This cool Single Serve Brewing is currently available, you might buy it right now for only $297.99 and usually ships within 24 hours.

Product Info



Does Not Include K Cups



Pros


  • Cuisinart SS-780PC Single Serve Brewing System

Customer Opinions


Avoid Clogging Your Machine...Look At The K-Cups!
Cal

I read a number of these reviews. The horror stories about these machines working and then ceasing to work were more than enough for me to steer clear. When the office I work at bought one of these machines, I figured that this would be my chance to find out just how well this machine worked without having any personal finances in play. Let's face it, these machines are an investment. This machine was so much fun to use, just about everyone in the office jumped on board and bought some version of the K-Cup system. I was more interested in this particular model. So, I watched and waited.Pretty soon, just like other users, the office Cuisinart ran into problems. A K-Cup would be put in the machine, the Brew button would be pressed, the machine would make sounds as if it was trying to brew, some liquid may start dripping into the cup below, but then nothing. This same problem happened to one of the co-workers who had bought this Cuisinart model for their home. The manual was referred to, troubleshooting ensued, tinkering occurred, but nothing seemed to work. One of the home Cuisinarts ended up going back to the store to be exchanged. An inquisitive co-worker at the office, however, took a straightened paper clip and started poking around. After a number of "pokes" with the paper clip in the part of the machine that is sharp and hollow that pokes into the K-Cup, the office Cuisinart was back in working order. The co-worker who had replaced their machine at home, again, ran into the same problem. The Cuisinart stopped working. Using a paper clip to clear the same part, the home machine was returned to working order.*** I WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU LOOK AT THE K-CUPS THEMSELVES ***While this may not apply to everyone who is running into problems with this Cuisinart model, this may help some of you, thanks to that same paper clip wielding co-worker. And if anything, it may help if you end up purchasing this machine by avoiding one of the problems that may be plaguing others. In my case, the K-Cups come from a lower elevation than where I reside, so there is a LOT of pressure in the K-Cups. Prior to putting the K-Cup in the machine, we poke the cover of the K-Cup. I favor right in the middle where the Cuisinart machine will eventually poke the K-Cup to reduce the chance of grounds escaping through another hole under forced pressure and mucking up your expensive machine. Make sure to gently press the lid/foil of the K-Cup down to force out the excessive air. Then you use the machine just as you regularly would. Since coming across this realization and releasing the pressure in the K-Cups, the office Cuisinart machine and the various co-workers with their home Cuisinart machines have reported no more issues. Including myself. I bought one of these machines after running this field test of almost five months. I figure if I try and keep any K-Cups contents from being forced into the machine through the entry needle (the sharp hollow point) in the first place, hopefully, I won't have clogging problems down the line. This may also keep random grounds from ending up in your cup. I'm not sure about the inner workings of this particular machine, so who knows how far interloping K-Cup contents can travel in this machine and what problems they or eventual build-up can actually lead to, but at least for me...so far, so good!I'm not a coffee drinker at all. But this machine comes in very handy for all the coffee drinkers who visit. I don't have to try to figure out how much to brew, remember who likes what, wait for the coffee to finish, or be stuck with a leftover pot of coffee. You select the size. There is a huge variety of flavors. It is quick. But, it is not cheap. That would be the detractor so far for the K-Cup system as a whole. Also, if you are a Hot Chocolate fan, you probably do not want to add more than 8 ounces of water. I would suspect that Hot Cider is the same. I'm not sure if this is a fad and will eventually go the way of the 8-Track tape, but at least for me...it works and works well for just what I need.- Update: The first Cuisinart (purchased for the office) has been in-use five days a week, multiple times during the day, and going strong since December 2010. It hasn't been descaled (but probably should be) during that period, but it has been getting both regular and filtered water, so that may be pretty helpful. My personal Cuisinart (which I purchased five months after the office one) is also doing quite well. It doesn't get used as much, but again...*knock on wood*...no problems. I really do believe if you avoid clogging your machine from the start, you have much better luck in the long run.

Great coffee maker!
HLee jpn

This coffee maker makes a great cup of coffee! I have increased my coffee consumption beyond just initial wake up and breakfast. It was kinda hard to justify the price at first, but with family encouraging me, I purchased this model from Bed Bath & Beyond with a 20% off coupon.There was a small learning curve and adjustment to make, but it was worth it. I have many 14 and 16 oz mugs from around the world and have become used to drinking a couple of 14 oz cups each morning. However I quickly learned that even the 12 oz setting with the K-cup caused the coffee to be too weak for my taste. I settled on using the 8 oz and 10 oz settings, depending on the coffee used. The increase in flavor, taste and consistency over even the best of pot brewed coffee - more than made up for the decrease in amount.The price of the K-cups are too expensive to continue using them at the rate of 6 to 10 a day, every day, and my personal favorite coffees are not available in K-cups anyway. A a result, I use the included "make your own" filter most of the time and make my favorite coffees. This setup works great and has very consistent flavor. I have ordered the Solo-cup and EZ cup and will try them when they arrive.My wife noted that I don't just stand at the coffeemaker waiting on the coffee anymore. It is fast and convenient and every cup is fresh and hot like that first cup from a brewer. I can't go back to the old way. I am glad my family urged me to get it.

Bestest Ever!
Eric

I cannot believe how good this product is in combination with Keurig's K-cup system. We've owned the Bosch Tassimo and loved that for the last year until we couldn't get the descale light to go away, plus the selection was quite limited to Starbucks and Gevalia. Both good brews (not great), but in comparison to the variety of the K-cup system they look and taste paltry in comparison. Caribou Coffee is a mirror image (tastewise) of what you buy in stores and the Donut Shop blend from the Coffee People is incredible as well. For a bigger kick Emeril's Bold and Easy is fantastic, or you can brew your own blend of whatever you like in the reusable cup which Cuisinart nailed. Coarse ground coffees fresh from Dunkin Donuts come out very weak and are not advisable, but their Turbo Hot blend sold in grocery stores brews FANTASTIC as it has a finer grind. I think you can re-grind coarse coffee in a burr grinder to get a deeper brew.Again, if you love coffee and you love the idea of the single brew system then this Cuisinart is for you. It's a solid machine that brews a very impressive cup of joe from a variety of vendors.


Lookup: Single Serve Brewing